British cities, actors, athletes … Even today you can test your general knowledge in the Easter VOL quiz.
1. In which part of England do you find the city of Derry?
2. What country is Marlene Dietrich from?
3. What is the name of the main character in the British commissioner «Keeping Up Appearances»?
4. What kind of award was given to Liv Ullmann recently?
5. What is the wingspan of the water realbatross?
6. On what continent do emperor penguins live?
7. Lions are usually found in Africa, but also in countries in Asia. Which?
8. How many teams are there in the elite series of Norwegian football?
9. Which city, by population, is considered the largest in the world?
10. How many people (approximately) live in Paris?
11. From what sport is Sturla Holm Lægreid known?
12. What is the name of the artist who got hits with the song “Angels in the Snow”?
LONG FRIDAY We wonder if you know where this is?
Answers: 1. Northern Ireland, 2. Germany (born in Berlin), 3. Hyacinth bucket (bouquet), 4. Honorary Oscar, 5. Close to 3.5 meters, 6. Antarctica, 7. India (Gujarat Province), 8 16 teams, 9. Tokyo (less than 40 million inhabitants), 10. Around 11 million (UN overview from 2018), 11. Biathlon, 12. Jonas Fjeld (and Lynni Treekrem, written by Ola Pope).
“Amateur analyst. Zombie geek. Hardcore troublemaker. Internet expert. Incurable twitter fanatic.”