Guadalajara Jalisco.- Over the past few years, temperatures around the world have increased significantly, and even countries such as Spain, France, Portugal, Italy, the UK and Japan have experienced heat waves, which in addition to impacting humans and animals, damage electronic devices.
Very unusual situation Nintendo warned that the console must remain in an environment below 35°C However, all electronic devices are damaged by heat, Samsung and Apple recommend keeping the device between 0 °C and 35°.
Most electronic devices require a battery made of lithium, a substance that causes the battery to swell when heated, so reduce its lifespan and the lifespan of electronic devicespieces came loose inside, the screen was broken and in the worst case caught fire, this is according to the El País newspaper.
The first sign that your electronic device is overheating is that it takes time to functionopen an app or page, then it will restart itself, which is an extreme measure needed to regulate its temperature, according to El Clarin.
We recommend that you read:
Recommendations for maintaining high temperature electronic devices
This recommendation from the newspaper El País prevents your electronic devices from overheating, extending their lifespan.
- Do not expose them to direct sunlight
- Avoid storing it in the car
- Do not use while chargingor leave it longer than necessary plugged into the mains
- Do not block the vent in any way, being careful not to cover the vent cover
- Do not use it on the sofa or bed, or on your feet as this adds heat.
- Close apps you don’t use
- If you notice that your device is overheating, turn it off and wait for it to cool down before turning it on.
“Entrepreneur. Internet fanatic. Certified zombie scholar. Friendly troublemaker. Bacon expert.”