President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador on display wages what they have former president of Mexico compared to what the leaders of other countries have earned. According to the data he presented, the former president of Mexico is among the best-paid people in the world.
Salary for former president of Mexico
Lopez Obrador shows a comparison table where wages what they have president of mexico in 2016, the year in which PRI member Enrique Peña Nieto ruled, who has the fourth highest salary in the world, according to data from Strategy and Business published in 2015.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED: Noroña attacks Pedro Ferriz for criticizing AMLO followers
world president salary
According to data submitted by the president Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador that wages for the year of world presidents are as follows:
- United States: 7 million 224,000 pesos.
- Canada: 6 million 287 thousand 280 pesos.
- Germany: 4 million 359 thousand 840 pesos.
- Mexico: 4 million 300 thousand 854 pesos.
- South Africa: 4 million 157 thousand 100 pesos.
- Sweden: 4 million 126 thousand 670 pesos.
- United Kingdom: 3 million 975 thousand 750 pesos.
- Chile: 3 million 637 thousand 155 pesos.
- Brazil: 2 million 625 thousand 724 pesos.
- Italy: 2 million 79 thousand 963 pesos.
According to the table shown by the president Lopez Obrador, at the time Mexico’s minister of justice was the best paid in the world with a annual gross salary from 6 million 766 thousand 428 pesos.
Retired former president of Mexico
During the morning press conference, the president Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador it also reports how much money the Mexican government spent on former presidents’ pensions compared to other countries.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED: “Throw stones and hide your hands”: ‘Alito’ convinces AMLO is behind the campaign against him
According to the data, in retired former president Felipe Calderon 54 million 262 thousand 111 pesos are spent per year.
- Felipe Calderon (Mexico): 54 million 262 thousand 111 pesos.
- George W. Bush (United States): 22 million dollars 847 thousand 184 pesos.
- Sebastián Piñera (Chile): 10 million 126 thousand 910 pesos.
- Gordon Brown (United Kingdom): 3 million 859 thousand 759 pesos.
- lvaro Uribe (Colombia): 2 million 460 thousand 257 pesos.
- José María Aznar (Spain): 2 million 166 thousand 450 pesos.
With the arrival of the president Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador was removed retirement for former president of Mexico and he dropped wages half of what Enrique Peña Nieto earns, here we leave you a list of officials who earn more than AMLO.
“Entrepreneur. Internet fanatic. Certified zombie scholar. Friendly troublemaker. Bacon expert.”