Among hundreds free scholarship that Santander offer to the community, highlight them for study different skills in business and work.
One of them, called business for all (Business for everyone in Spanish), aims to teaching from the best expertsconcept and skills to develop students’ professional careersthrough three practical courses.
In this way, scholarships are aimed at people from different countries, where Chile is included, with a quota for 5,000 students. Classes that will be held online will last 9 weeksand after completing the certification Harvard Business Publishing.
What are the requirements to register for this course?
- Over 18 years old at the time of request.
- Lives in Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, ChilliSpain, United States, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, or Uruguay.
- Have a language level (English, Spanish or Portuguese) is sufficient to take the course.
How to apply for Santander Business for All Scholarships?
- List via this link and register for the ongoing, which will be available for applications until September 28.
- After completing registration, indicating the information that will be requested, you will receive a link to your email to perform an access test, which you can do until September 8, 2022.
- Which candidates are selected will be notified on Thursday September 29 this year via email and on the Becas Santander platform.
What practical courses are available under this scholarship?
On this occasion, students can choose to one of three courses available in scholarships:
The content and learning objectives of this course are as follows:
- The basics of finance.
- Business case development.
- The basics of marketing.
- Performance measurement.
- Customer focus.
With this course:
- You will learn the basics of the basic fields such as finance and marketing to make decisions, communicate with other units, and align your work in a meaningful way that is consistent with common business practices across the organization.
- you will learn to set goals, collect and analyze data and use measurement to better understand and manage individual and team performance.
- You will understand your customers better so you can meet their changing needs and enhance their experience.
- You will learn how to prepare and negotiate effectively and balance competing interests.
What students will find in this course are:
- Difference, inclusion and ownership.
- Establishment target.
- Innovation and creativity.
- Take advantage network.
- skills from presentation.
- The basics of input.
With this course:
- you will learn to create an effective network and an inclusive culture that can enhance your ability to connect with others in an authentic way.
- you will learn why goals are importantdifferent types of goals and how to align your goals with your organization’s key goals.
- you will develop confidence You need to present information in a meaningful way and you will learn how to give and receive feedback effectively.
- you will learn to unleash your natural curiositytake smart risks and collaborate with others to generate new ideas and innovations.
The aims and contents of this module are:
- Management of career.
- socket from decision.
- Difficult interactions.
- Persuade for the others.
- Management of emphasize.
- Management of weather.
With this course:
- you will learn to managing career It’s satisfying knowing yourself, finding opportunities in professional setbacks and making learning a habit.
- you will learn to make smarter decisions and with more goals and to evaluate the alternatives that yield the best results, to use your time more effectively and to reduce the harmful stress of your day.
- you will understand how to build trust and how to impose your skills on those you need to influence. Participants will receive a certificate of participation from Harvard Business Publishing.
“Entrepreneur. Internet fanatic. Certified zombie scholar. Friendly troublemaker. Bacon expert.”