PHOTO GALLERY. The consulting firm QS Quacquarelli Symonds for the education sector presents a ranking of business schools and universities around the world that offer the best online MBAs. QS looks at things like faculty and teaching, as well as employability and classroom experience.
1. IE Business School of Madrid, Spain with a score of 83.9 points.
2. Imperial College Business School in London, England with 82.6 points.
3. Warwick Business School of Coventry, United Kingdom with 80.2 points.
4. Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) at the University of New South Wales Business School de t University of New South Wales Business School de Randwick, Australia with 75 puntos.
5. Marshall School of Business in Los Angeles, USA with 71.1 points.
6. Alliance Manchester Business School in Manchester, United Kingdom, with 71 points.
7. Kelley School of Business de Bloomington, EE.UU. with 70.9 points.
8. WP Carey School of Business de Tempe, EE.UU. with 68.9 points.
9. Kenan-Flagler School of Business from Chapel Hill, USA with 68.9 points.
10. Chapman Graduate School of Business – FIU in Miami, USA with 68.5 points.
11. MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business in Milan, Italy with 67.4 puntos.
12. Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Business, Rice de Houston University, EE.UU. con 64.6 puntos.
12. Vlerick Business School Leuven, Belgium with 64.6 puntos.
14. Washington Foster de Seattle University School of Business, EE.UU. con 62.2 puntos.
15. Oxford Brookes Business School in Oxford, England with 61.5 points.
16. Durham University Business School in Durham, United Kingdom with 61.4 points.
16. Hough Graduate School of Business de Gainesville, EE.UU. con 61.4 punto.
18. Babson College, FW Olin Graduate School of Business de Wellesley, EE.UU with 61.3 puntos.
19. University of Chile with 60.5 points.
20. Macquarie Business School de Sydney, Australia with 60 puntoes.
“Entrepreneur. Internet fanatic. Certified zombie scholar. Friendly troublemaker. Bacon expert.”