Application Deadline: 27 June 2022
Diversity is part of Sanofi’s strategic workforce plan, which includes the rapid recruitment of female talent in digital, historical and technology roles. For this reason, Sanofi is pleased to partner with One Young World to offer the Future of Women in Technology scholarships. This global program will enable five leading women to participate in the One Young World Summit 2022 as part of Sanofi’s global delegation; You have an instant opportunity to join Sanofi’s Early Career program and receive 1:1 mentorship to support your first career steps at Sanofi.
You must register for this program if you:
- Live in one of Sanofi’s operating countries.
- She is a woman.
- Speak English.
- Bachelor’s degree related to data or information technology received within the last five years.
- They are motivated to pursue a technology-focused career with Sanofi.
- Passionate about health.
- Have a proven track record of using technology for social impact.
- Has a proven track record of high-level performance and delivery.
- Delegates arrive at the One Young World Summit 2022 which will take place in Manchester, England from 5-8 September.
- Hotel accommodation in Manchester from 5 to 8 September.
- Back to Manchester.
- Quick opportunity to join the Sanofi Early Career program. 1:1 mentoring from Sanofi Digital teachers to support your career choice
- Membership of the World Youth Ambassador community.
- Recipients of this scholarship will be considered for joining the Sanofi Early Career Program.
for more information:
“Entrepreneur. Internet fanatic. Certified zombie scholar. Friendly troublemaker. Bacon expert.”