The policies indicated in this document are intended to inform users about MundoMaritimo about our company procedures regarding the treatment of personal data collected through our portal.
1 | Harvest:
What is the information collected used for.
All information collected from users on MundoMaritimo aims to:
(1) Provide users with personalized services, content and advertising when browsing the MundoMaritimo portal
(2) Conduct internal studies of the demographics, interests and behavior of our users. The information is used to better understand and serve our users.
This data that you provide freely and voluntarily, is intended to provide better services, information and utilities to our users. You have the right not to agree to submit it, giving up the benefits provided by our website.
If you decide to provide such data, we bind you to maintain a clear and orderly behavior, subject to the policies we set out below, which are notified to you and to which you consent.
Our policy regarding the data collected is as follows:
The responsibility for the correctness of the data collected in this way is exclusive to the user.
We maintain an Off-Line database, which guarantees the total privacy of its clients, with respect to the data provided to MundoMaritimo.
On the other hand, an external provider that is recognized for connectivity and certified hosting services, “hosts” our site on its web servers, 365 days a year, seven days a week and twenty-four hours, which ensures that our site has the least amount of possible “down” time. on the web or the nuisance of “hackers” who violate our Portal.
Without prejudice to the responsibilities associated with users, MundoMaritimo will exercise caution when collecting, maintaining, using, publishing or distributing personal information related to users and visitors, verifying that the data is correct, complete and adequate to fulfill the purposes for which they are intended to be used. .
Users who have previously submitted personal data or information to MundoMaritimo, can request their modification, correction or deletion, by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating your name, route, address, telephone number, and clearly stating what information you have submitted. submit you want to change or delete.
However, and as a security measure, MundoMaritimo reserves the right to verify the authenticity of communications.
6. Publication and exchange:
MundoMaritimo, as a general rule, will not transfer, assign, sell or otherwise provide your personal data to anyone. MundoMaritimo may transfer, disclose or assign collected data to its users, to third parties under the following circumstances:
(1) In the case of having the explicit consent of the user, their personal data may be used by third parties for direct marketing purposes, telephone calls, to send emails, among others. Users have the right and choice to object to the receipt of this information by third parties.
(2) In the case of “business contacts”, your personal data may be used by third parties only for the purpose of completing and executing the transactions that lead to the transmission or collection of such information.
(3) Information required by law, court order or other lawful procedure that requires it.
7. Use of information related to third parties:
In the event of having appropriate consent, MundoMaritimo will use user information to communicate and notify them, via email, about:
(1) Modification of existing services or products, appearance of new services or products, or other specified by the user.
(2) Information, offers or any kind of marketing promotion that MundoMaritimo may provide to users.
(3) User suggestions about, “Recommend this news to friends”
8. Services provided by third party companies on the site:
Ultimately, MundoMaritimo may contract the services of an external company, to provide new services and products through this website. Information collected, where appropriate, by such companies, will be governed by the same user consent.
9. Related ads
Regarding advertising services or promotional information, in order to provide related services that may be of interest to you, we have links with other companies that we allow to place advertisements on our pages. These companies may individually request your information directly with you, being their own responsibility for the handling and manipulation of this information.
Finally, MundoMaritimo does not guarantee the privacy of the user’s personal information, if the user provides or disseminates the information in public telephone directories, press reports, publications, chat areas, newsletters, or other similar. Such information may be collected by third parties, with or without your consent. Users disclose this information at their own risk.