VALLE (VG) (Vlerenga – HamKam 1-1) Vlerenga was unconvincing in front of huge crowds on football day.
Aftenposten collaborates with VG-sporten. Therefore, as a reader of Aftenposten, you also get the articles and services created by VG.
14,357 spectators, sunshine, singing, tifo St. Hallvard and a green flare from an away corner on May 16 provided the perfect finish. But Vålerenga failed to deliver party football against the newly promoted heathlanders.
– It’s tin today. We failed to get the ball rolling and to be effective. We had a lot of chances but couldn’t score, a disappointed Ivan Näsberg told VG.
– It ended 1-1, but it feels like we lost. With that frame, and we didn’t win, it was frustrating, Osame Sahraoui’s verdict against VG.
Taofeek Ajidabe Ismaheel and Vidar rn Kjartansson had double chances to give Vålerenga a dream opening, but Nicholas Hagen got in the way. In contrast, the blue jerseys struggled against HamKam’s compact defense before half-time.
And towards the end of the innings, HamKam’s attacks are also getting more and more dangerous. Vegard Kongsro and Fredrik Sjølstad were both close, while only the post stood in Oliver Srensen’s way.
Ten minutes after the break, nothing could save Vålerenga. Jonas Enkerud headed Kongsros’ corner into the net and cheered wildly in the white and green jersey.
The quarter before the end, Leonard Zuta made it 1-1 with a tip, which annoyed Hagen that he didn’t save him. The hosts pushed towards the end and had a few chances, but no decisions were made.
– This is a fast “foot fish” as we say in Swedish. I’m just trying to get it done as soon as possible, Zuta told the licensee.
Against VG, Zuta realized that scoring always felt good, but:
– It’s a pity that we couldn’t win when so many came. We created enough to win.
At the end, there was rapturous applause and light cheers in the away corner. Meanwhile the home fans walked quietly inside the house.
– We’re quite happy with that. Had we got a point before the game, we would have taken it. “At the same time, we had them at the fork at 1-0 there, we played some good football and they were hanging on the ropes,” HamKam captain Aleksander Melgalvis told VG.
Vålerenga collected 10 points in the first seven rounds. HamKam stands with 7 points in six games.
– We may have been paid accordingly, coach Vlerenga Fagermo told VG when asked about dividends in recent games.
What do you think about this decision?
“Amateur analyst. Zombie geek. Hardcore troublemaker. Internet expert. Incurable twitter fanatic.”