– We are proud and very pleased that for the third year in a row we are honored with this award, said Jesse Maula, CEO of Avidly. “There is fierce competition in this area, and I take this recognition as proof that we have succeeded in the work we do for our customers by offering a wide range of services and strong expertise at HubSpot,” he continued.
– Our customers are looking for one Department store for services that can help them meet tactical, creative, and strategic sales and marketing challenges, and we can offer services throughout the customer journey. We have a very strong team in CRM and technology adoption and use, in addition to a wealth of experience and expertise in marketing. However, winning this award requires a lot of dedication, technical skills, creativity in solution proposals and hard work, says Maula.
In December 2021, Avidly acquired British partner HubSpot Elite Digital 22 Online Limited, who can also happily repeat achieving Elite partner status during this year’s Impact Awards. Digital Business 22 will be incorporated into the Avidly business during 2022.
– I am very pleased with the success of Digital 22. Together, we continue to strengthen Avidly’s position as one of the largest HubSpot agencies in the world, concluded Maula.
HubSpot is a leading CRM platform. The HubSpot Solutions Partner Program is a community of experts offering marketing, sales, customer service, website design, CRM and IT services. It is a global community that believes that putting the customer first is the key to healthy growth and which enables members to offer a range of more sophisticated solutions across the customer experience.
– HubSpot’s community of partners is critical to us achieving our goal of helping millions of organizations grow better. The success of our clients with us is a direct reflection of the hard work and dedication of partners demonstrated by Avidly, said Brian Garvey, HubSpot’s Vice President of Solutions Partner Programs.
– I speak on behalf of everyone at HubSpot when I say that we are delighted to be able to congratulate Avidly and the other Impact Awards winners on this extraordinary achievement.
Avidly is a leading MarTech service provider listed on Nasdaq First North in Helsinki. We offer comprehensive digital marketing and sales services and customer experience, data and technology are inextricably linked in our growth strategy.
Avidly was founded in 2018 following the corporate merger of four HubSpot diamond partners: Zeeland Family (Finland), Doidea (Sweden), Catalyst (Denmark) and Inbound Norway (Norway). In 2019, Avidly acquired Germany’s NetPress and in December 2021 UK-based HubSpot Elite Partner Digital 22 Online Limited. With this latest acquisition, Avidly has a team of nearly 280 experts across 18 locations in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, the UK and Canada.
For more information please contact:
Jesse Maula, CEO, +358 40 5480248, firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbro Fagerbakk, CRO, +47 40606668, email@example.com
“Entrepreneur. Internet fanatic. Certified zombie scholar. Friendly troublemaker. Bacon expert.”