The future Queen of England is also celebrating 4 decades of life this Sunday, at the height of her popularity and with an important role in the royal family.
Catherine Middletonbetter known as Katewas the oldest bride in British royal history when she married at the age of 29 with Prince William, heir to the British throne, in 2011. Being part of the UK’s most watched and talked about family has put this commoner, former art student, in the spotlight, so we share the most interesting facts about his career that probably not everyone knows.
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, celebrates her 40th birthday with her popularity at the peak
1. Kate is a photography enthusiast and is used to taking photos for Party Cutshis parent company.
2. His father was a pilot and his mother a flight attendant.
3. When she was in college, she worked as a waitress during the holidays.
4. Her title in the monarchy catapulted her as a fashion icon, changing her outfit up to six times a day.
5. The princess plans to open a cake shop together with her brother James. Some of the profits from the business will be donated to benefit young people in need.
6. After graduating from the University of St. Andrews, he wanted to launch a children’s clothing line.
7. Kate loves to ride a rented London bike.
8. The princess studied art history and Italian in Florence for three months.
9. According to reports, the princess is capable of consuming more alcohol than Prince William.
10. Kate was named one of the “100 most influential people in the world” in 2013, by magazine Time.
“Freelance bacon fanatic. Amateur internet scholar. Award-winning pop culture fan.”