want unreasonable Yoko Taro

The RPG director had said he wouldn’t sell more than NieR Automata, but he had started off strong.

A few days ago, very little, we rounded up some strange and surprising statements from Yoko Taro where he said that the NieR Replicant would sell worse than the NieR Automata. In fact, it is said that the game starring 2B, 9S and company sold well “by chance”. It seems that these characters make creative charismatics wrong. At least if we are governed by the data in the week of the premiere in the UK.

NieR Automata has sold over 5.5 million games since launcharea sales report, What do we see via GamesIndustry, shows that NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… has become the best selling game of the week, replaces permanent players from the top, like FIFA 21 itself. Although the media mentioned above shows that 50% fewer copies have been sold than NieR Automata. The data does reflect sales in a physical format. It doesn’t regulate digital ones, so we don’t know the exact number of copies sold yet.

As you know, Replicant NieR is improved version of the cult game released in 2010, and the sales report also reflects that 89% of console sales belong to the PS4 version, while the remaining 11% belongs to the Xbox One. compatible with new generation systems. We leave you the top in full.

Subscribe to 3DJuegos channel on YouTube

1. Replica NieR ver.1.22474487139…
2. FIFA 21
3. Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury
4. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
5. Mario Kart 8: Deluxe
6. Minecraft (Switch)
7. Grand Theft Auto 5
8. Football Manager 2021
9. The Adventure of the Ring Fit
10. Cyberpunk 2077

If you’re curious about what NieR Replicant has to offer, don’t miss our analysis of the game returning with enhanced playability and new additions, making it an ideal choice for both those who enjoyed it in its time and for those who are approaching the saga for the first time. time.

Learn more about: NieR Replicant, Nier, Yoko Taro, and Square Enix.

Rockie Steve

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *